4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
dR
 dR
(@dryken)
Prominent Member Admin
Topic starter

In the first  months after the legalization of cannabis, sales at cannabis stores in Saskatchewan were lagging behind every other province in the country, according to the latest figures from Statistics Canada.

Across Canada, $151.5 million in cannabis was sold from the date of legalization on Oct.17, 2018, to the end of December. 

Cannabis sales from October to December, across Canada:

• Quebec - $33 million
  • Alberta - $33 million
  • Ontario - $29 million
  • Nova Scotia - $17.2 million
  • New Brunswick - $8.5 million
  • Newfoundland and Labrador - $7.2 million
  • British Columbia - $4.6 million
  • Manitoba - $4.3 million (only includes data from December) 
  • Prince Edward Island - $3.4 million 
  • Saskatchewan - $2.5 million 
  • Yukon - $403,000 (only includes data from December)
  • Northwest Territories - $205,000 (only includes data from December)

CONTINUE READING

Source : CBC News ( https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/cannabis-sales-saskatchewan-canada-compare-1.5031260 )

?Cannabis Live Grow : https://www.twitch.tv/thebudlabca

Posted : 24/02/2019 9:11 am
Topic Tags
MidNiteHoser
(@midnitehoser)
Trusted Member

Quebec has a high population but damn look at those numbers.  Pretty sure Hydropothecary has the market on Quebec cornered, buy buy buy! I could see them being a long term player or being bought by a larger company like  Aurora or Canopy.  

$7.50CND per share is cheap all things considered. Easily 14 to 25 per share in the next few years. (1-3 years)

Still hoping Delta-9 pulls through since they have the Manitoba market covered. They've performed like shit but a long term hold should pay off Q.Q

BC is only 4.6 million because everyone buys on the Grey or Black market still bahhahaha... . . ...

Posted : 03/03/2019 6:22 am
dR reacted
hot for my age
(@hot-for-my-age)
Trusted Member

And this (money) is what I think will eventually drive legalisation: once governments catch on to the tax revenue they're missing out on, they'll come around.

Not to mention the resources that are pissed into the wind, fighting the "war on drugs".

We're getting there!

Posted : 03/03/2019 7:03 am
dR
 dR
(@dryken)
Prominent Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: MidNiteHoser

Quebec has a high population but damn look at those numbers.  Pretty sure Hydropothecary has the market on Quebec cornered, buy buy buy! I could see them being a long term player or being bought by a larger company like  Aurora or Canopy.  

$7.50CND per share is cheap all things considered. Easily 14 to 25 per share in the next few years. (1-3 years)

Still hoping Delta-9 pulls through since they have the Manitoba market covered. They've performed like shit but a long term hold should pay off Q.Q

BC is only 4.6 million because everyone buys on the Grey or Black market still bahhahaha... . . ...

In Quebec they aren't aloud to grow either so its pretty much just buy buy buy! 

@hot-for-my-age "And this (money) is what I think will eventually drive legalisation: once governments catch on to the tax revenue they're missing out on, they'll come around.

Not to mention the resources that are pissed into the wind, fighting the "war on drugs".

We're getting there!"

150Million in 2.5 Months, Lets give it a year we will be over a Billion and Canada will come out "How come we didn't do this earlier"

?Cannabis Live Grow : https://www.twitch.tv/thebudlabca

Posted : 03/03/2019 12:29 pm
Share: