Tips and Tricks

Equip

Lounge

Gardening

Looking for Nutrien...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Looking for Nutrients? Here is a List!

6 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
dR
 dR
(@dryken)
Prominent Member Admin
Topic starter

This is just a Basic list of Nutrients I have used in my grows. 

Base

Depending on the grow style Advanced Nutrients (AN) makes a product called Sensi Grow Parts A & B (Soil / Medium) or Sensi Coco Grow Parts A & B (Coco) They are both ph Perfect mixes which should help with any deficiencies causes by incorrect pH levels

Time to switch to flower, and since we used AN for Growth lets stay on the same product line. Sensi Bloom Parts A & B (Soil / Medium) or Sensi Coco Bloom Parts A & B (Coco).

Calcium / Magnesium is one thing almost all growers have on there shelf and feed on a maintenance schedule. Two brands are Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus or AN Sensi Cal / Mag Xtra. 

pH UP - Root Farm

pH Down - Root Farm

Addons

Check out Voodoo Juice if you are looking to add beneficial microbes to your Soil or Medium.

Another good Product for Root growth is Great White Mycorrhizae.

During Flower different companies also manufacture Nutrients that will help with increasing Yields and Bud density. Big Bud / Overdrive combo (They have a Coco Version of Big Bud) by once again AN are just a step ahead of the competition. We’ve seen good results with members in the club. Green Leaf Nutrients has a product called Bud Explosion,Which has shown some very good results. 

For the final run till harvest time to get the best flavour and aroma from your bud a Flush is suggested. Flawless Finished by AN or Flora Kleen by General Hydroponics. Sometimes a Flushing product will be used to correct imbalanced or nutrient lock-out so its good to have it on the shelf.

B Vitamins are very essential to growing a healthy crop. The guys from Green Leaf Nutrients have a Kelp concentrate. 

Sweet Candy is a Premium Aroma, flavor and soil enhancer, This stuff works GREAT!

ALL IN ONE PRODUCT :

MEGA CROP by Greenleaf Nutrients VEGAN!

This powdered nutrient by Greenleaf is an all in one product, Has everything you'd need to grow Cannabis from Seed to harvest.

All these Products listed are Synthetic If you are looking to grow Organic check out;

Gaia Green All Purpose / Bloom Organic Fertilizers.

Soil Enhancer : Marine Phytoplankton

?Cannabis Live Grow : https://www.twitch.tv/thebudlabca

Posted : 14/01/2019 9:19 pm
Goats reacted
hot for my age
(@hot-for-my-age)
Trusted Member

Advanced Nutrients (AN) makes a product called Sensi Grow Parts A & B (Soil / Medium) or Sensi Coco Grow Parts A & B (Coco) They are both ph Perfect mixes which should help with any deficiencies causes by incorrect pH levels

Oh this sounds fantastic and inline with my low-maintenance (lazy) approach: thanks for the heads-up!

Posted : 02/03/2019 2:00 pm
dR reacted
hot for my age
(@hot-for-my-age)
Trusted Member

OK, I'm a little confused.

My understanding was that pH Perfect means you don't need to measure or adjust the pH of your water (provided it's between 4.5 and 8.5), just add the nutes and it balances it for you.

However, my growshop said that it only prevents the nutes from affecting the pH, once you have already balanced it.

Can anyone confirm please?

Posted : 04/03/2019 10:17 am
dR
 dR
(@dryken)
Prominent Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: hot for my age

OK, I'm a little confused.

My understanding was that pH Perfect means you don't need to measure or adjust the pH of your water (provided it's between 4.5 and 8.5), just add the nutes and it balances it for you.

However, my growshop said that it only prevents the nutes from affecting the pH, once you have already balanced it.

Can anyone confirm please?

Hello, this link should give you all the answers you need. https://www.advancednutrients.com/articles/ph-perfect-technology/

I always check my PH / PPM before watering to make a record. When using Mega Crop with soil I don't have to use any PH down or Up as it is perfect after mixing. 

?Cannabis Live Grow : https://www.twitch.tv/thebudlabca

Posted : 04/03/2019 2:19 pm
hot for my age
(@hot-for-my-age)
Trusted Member

Thanks for that, it's much more explicit than anything else I could find on their site.

I did get a, very short, reply from AN which more-or-less confirmed the above.

I think they'll be in touch with my growshop too, as they asked for their details.

Posted : 04/03/2019 2:32 pm
dR reacted
aldoganteng12
(@aldoganteng12)

@hot-for-my-age ok ok

Posted : 10/12/2023 2:46 am
Share: