Discover CGE Max300 SP2 LED Grow Light
HPS (same spectrum as an HPS)
- The CGE Max300 SP2 LED Grow Light spectrum replicates the same spectrum as a traditional HPS light, but with a greater amount of red output to promote strong flowering.
The Canadian made CGE Max300 Grow Light is the ideal energy-saving growing solution for replacing existing HPS fixtures. Its design is to maximize efficiency of a grow light by utilizing its casing as a working heatsink. The model further saves energy by emitting customizable spectral outputs so that no energy is wasted on un-needed spectrum emissions. Unlike current LED Fixtures, the heatsink allows the design to operate efficiently using one cooling fan for the entire fixture; requiring less power.
Extruded aluminum design that aids in the dissipation of heat. This design allows for minimal secondary cooling features such as excess fans or water cooling systems.
Customizable and easily installed fixture with room for
additional controls such as spectral, dimming, and timing, controls.
- Dimensions : 737mm x 179mm x 134mm
- Weight : 8kg (17.64lbs)
- Max Wattage : 300W
- HIS Equivalent : 800W HPS
- Diode Wattage : 3W
- Beam Angle : 120º
- Footprint : 6ft x 4ft
- Input Voltage : 110-240V AC
- Amperage : 2.3 amp
- Hanging gear for user preference
- Tailored spectral output
- Modular design for easy servicing
- 5-year warranty